Myrrh has been used around the world for devotion ritual and within temples and churches.
- Deep, rich, warm, earthy & sweet
- Clears the air, is used in divination, regenerates the spirit and restores clarity
- Cleansing, purifying, protection
- Enhances a sense of strength
- Promotes relaxation & aids in meditation
- Has sensuous properties especially when burned together with Frankincense
- Used also to promote sleep
- Promotes a sense of serenity, sensuality and love
Our Myrrh is of the highest quality harvested in Yemen.