Damaskan Rose Holds a deeply rosy aroma. The flower itself often used to adorn a home throughout the Middle East and many other parts of the world for beauty and its divinely floral fragrance. The scent is soothing to the mind and heart.
- Is known for its anti-depressant qualities
- Is known to hold the highest vibration of the flower worlds
- Deeply healing for the heart space and matters of the heart
- Helps one to open the heart and soul to love
- Helps one to connect spiritually
- Helps to harmonize relationships and bring you back to the heart away from the head.
Rosewood otherwise known as the heart wood is wonderful for rejuvenating the skin and providing emotional stability on ones journey along with many other things such as:
- Empowering for the spirit and self-consciousness
- Calming and centering
- Opens the heart
- Releases deep blockages of the heart
- Opens and establishes a connection to inner hearing
- Re-ignites relationship to spirituality
- Releases negative memories that weigh us down
- Lightly stimulating and energizing
Rose Geranium has a sweet floral and soothing aroma which can be slightly musky. It has a way of transporting the heart to an open, soft and accepting space. Other known properties of Rose Geranium are:
- Relieves and releases stress, anxiety and anger
- Opens the heart
- A woman’s best friend as its known to help ease hormonal fluctuations
- Releases psychological tension
- Evokes Harmony and peace
- Soft, delicate and passive in essence
How to use:
Burn 4 – 6 drops in essential oil burner or diffuser to create a calm and soothing environment
Mix 5 drops with one teaspoon of carrier oil and pour into a freshly drawn bath.
Apply 1 or 2 drops to your pillow case at night to help you relax and let go.
Mix 2 -3 drops per 5ml teaspoon of carrier oil or body lotion. Apply to your shoulders,
neck, face and feet and massage gently.
Caution – Never use undiluted on your skin – use our ROLL ON blend instead if putting straight onto skin.