Halka B. Organics
Frankincense, Myrrh & Gold Heavenly Smoke Delight
This pack comes fully ECO Christmas gift wrapped - if you don't require the pack to be Christmas wrapped, please drop us a line in the "ADD ORDER NOTE" section at the bottom of your cart. Thank you for helping us to make it easy on Mother Earth.
FRANKINCENSE, MYRRH & GOLD
Immerse yourself in the ancient tradition of burning Frankincense & Myrrh
and experience the heavenly smoke in your environment. BTW Humans love it, Mosquitos hate it. And of course, the GOLD is symbolised in this pack with our Brass charcoal burner.
Considered as food for the gods, used on a spiritual and mental level for purification, meditation, spiritual understanding, focus of intent, courage, protection, help overcome fear, negative feelings, loss, grief & the development of compassion. BUT for us, it is just a wonderful way to create a calm and peaceful ambience.
About the heavenly scent and properties of our Frankincense (Boswellia Sacra) from Oman:
- slowing down & deepening breathing
- soothing the spirit & deep relaxation
- enhancing positive mood & energy levels
- enhancing mental perception & memory
- deepening meditation
- relieving anxiety and reducing negative self-talk & symptoms of depression
- spiritual soul purification & cleansing of negative energies
- repelling mosquitos, sandflies, moths and other insects
- demoulding bathrooms, killing germs and bacteria
Blend Frankincense with Myrrh (which is also part of the botanical family of the frankincense) and you have a magical love elixir. The sweetness of Myrrh blends beautifully with the Frankincense. A great way to cleanse your home or yourself from energies that don’t serve any longer and clear the mind. Time your burning with the hour the mosquitos are active and they will leave you alone. Burn in special times when you feel like adding a special touch to your environment. Great for meditation and any ceremonial gatherings.
Instructions to burn:
- Light the charcoal, when you see it sparkle, place it in your charcoal burner – discard the grid of the charcoal burner when burning. Don’t let the sparkle reach your fingers as it is very hot! The charcoal will then sparkle and self-ignite across the surface.
- Wait for the charcoal to be ready when it is completely covered over with ash. This usually takes about 3 minutes. You will notice the charcoal starting to go grey.
- Place a small amount of Frankincense & Myrrh on top of the charcoal. The heavenly essence of the resins are activated by the heat and release their essential oils through the smoke.
Each package contains the above description.