Lemon Scented Ironbark Essential Oil
The delicate Australian Native Healer
100% Pure Australian Essential Oil
Lemon Scented Ironbark is soft, delicate, fresh and fruity holding a soft and delicate citrus like scent. Lemon Scented Ironbark carries the scent of wet fresh Australian bush land.
This beautiful delicate Lemon Scented Ironbark Essential Oil is 100% Australian Native and grows in North Queensland.
- Relaxes and works with the solar plexus in its feminine essence.
- Uplifting and mood enhancing
- Stimulating and refreshing
- Brings clarity of mind
- May help to restore a natural sleep cycle
- Can be made into a spray to kill any bacteria in the air, thus purifying the air energetically.
- It enhances and creates sacred space.
- Clearing and cleansing in essence
- Promotes peace happiness and wellbeing
- Fabulous for the bath and sore tired muscles
- Promotes well-being
- May relieve depressive feelings
- May help clear congestion in the lungs or sinuses
- May assist with calming children who are a little run down or over stimulated
An Australian Native that is perfect for the rescue kit.
How to use:
Burn 4 – 6 drops in essential oil burner or diffuser to create a calm and soothing environment
Mix 5 drops with one teaspoon of carrier oil and pour into a freshly drawn bath.
Apply 1 or 2 drops to your pillow case at night to help you relax and let go.
Mix 2 -3 drops per 5ml teaspoon of carrier oil or body lotion. Apply to your shoulders,
neck, face and feet and massage gently.
Caution – Never use undiluted on your skin – use our ROLL ON blend instead if putting straight onto skin.