Halka B. Organics
Prickly Pear Seed Oil (Barbary Fig) Nature's very own Vitamin E delight
The ultimate regenerator. Our cold-pressed prickly pear oil from the seeds of Opuntia Ficus Indica from a certified organic farming community in Morocco is one of the most luxurious oils you can add to your skin care regime. Freshly cold-pressed and unadulterated. This oil is in ALL our precious FACE OILS for normal to dry skin.
Ingredients: 100% pure certified organic cold-pressed Prickly Pear Seed Oil from Morocco
Our cold-pressed prickly pear oil from the seeds of Opuntia Ficus Indica from a certified organic farming community in Morocco is one of the most luxurious oils you can add to your skin care regime. Each batch we receive is freshly cold-pressed for us - it is a pure delight for your skin.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil is said to:
- improve skin hydration
- protects the skin from environmental influences and strengthens its natural defenses
- aids in removing bags under eyes
- works wonders to smooth out fine wrinkles and lines
- tightens pores and revives the skin
- halts the ageing of cells and encourages their renewal
This soft quickly absorbing oil revives tired looking skin due to its high content of nutrients like
- polyunsaturated fatty acids for more supple, radiant, nourished and protected skin
- linoleic acid that regenerates the hydro-lipid layer leaving your skin silky soft
- tocopherols (various Vitamin E naturally) which is an antioxidant that neutralises free radicals that cause wrinkles and fine lines
- sterols which improves the skin's barrier protecting you from environmental influences
- and unsaponifiables which act as an anti-inflammatory for skin healing and regeneration
Heralded as nature’s botox, Prickly Pear really can work wonders. A few drops applied to a tired looking face at night will reveal a clearer, smoother, plumper and fresher looking face the morning after.
Apply a pump to cleansed skin in the morning and evening and massage in small upward circles into your skin.
It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin just that extra nurtured and silky soft. It is a wonderful base for make up applications and nourishes your skin.
love using this product everyday on my now 38 y.o face. was fortunate to discover it a few yrs ago at the shop in freo and absolutely adore it! thank u to team halka b
Thank you Karina for your 5star review and kind words :) I believe that this oil holds the vibration of all the beautiful warmhearted women in Morocco who are working with us and sending it virtually fresh from the press straight to us to Australia. A true loving offering to your skin :) Keep enjoying.